- Best for: Reshaping, tightening, defining for lower face, jawline, and neck
- How it works: Combination treatment of Ultherapy®, fillers, and neurotoxins
- What to expect: Depending on what treatments you are receiving, it could take anywhere from 15 to 90 minutes. Results typically last, 6 months to 2 years depending on treatment area, fillers used, and treatment being done. After repeat treatments of Firmatherapy® your results may last longer.
- If receiving Ultherapy® treatment, it is said to be somewhat uncomfortable and requires topical anesthesia.
- When to do it: Anytime! The younger you start, the better you age!
- Recovery: Minimal – few hours to a few days. Skin may be flushed or red. There may be temporary swelling, tenderness, bruising, lumpiness. In rare instances, you may experience a possible infection, allergic reaction, or flu-like symptoms after treatment. There may be some improvement in the firmness of your skin after the first few weeks but over the next few months the results will improve as collagen builds.
- Best for: Someone looking for a specific skin routine catered to their skin needs and skin type
- How it works: Customizable treatment tailored to fit the needs of your skin that may include the following procedures: Clear and Brilliant, Hydrafacial, SecretRF
- What to expect: healthy, bright, glowing skin
- When to do it: Anytime
- Recovery: Minimal